Eucalyptus Organic Essential Oil
SEE WARNINGS BELOW FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION!!
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
1, 8-Cineole: 60.7%
Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Shelf Life: 1 - 2 Years
Eucalyptus essential oil is poisonous at high levels. Using excessively high amounts of eucalyptus oil can cause toxicity, unconsciousness and even death. If ingested in levels over 300-600mg per day, toxicity may occur. Ingestion of 30 - 60mL can be fatal in adults, and as little as 5mL ingested can cause unconsciousness and poisoning in children. In one case, 3 hours after a wash-off head lice treatment containing 11% eucalyptus, followed by a leave-on conditioner containing 2.5% eucalyptus, a 4 year old girl became tired and nauseous before becoming unconcious where she then suffered a seizure that lasted less than a minute. Call Poison Control if signs of poisoning appear. For obvious reasons, KEEP THIS OIL OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Eucalyptus oil is high in 1, 8-Cineole, which can cause CNS(Central Nervous System) and breathing problems in young children. Do not apply on or near the face of children under 10 years of age. Internal use is contraindicated in cases of inflammatory diseases of the GI tract and bile ducts, and in severe liver disease.
Extreme overuse of essential oils can be very dangerous, and even fatal in rare cases(ingestion by children). Always follow our General Safety Guidelines and dilute your oils. Some people may have adverse or allergic reactions. Do not ingest essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children.
All of our oils are of USDA certified organic origin, 100% natural, non-GMO, and Cruelty-Free, unless otherwise stated. Any inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org